These general clauses (the "Terms") are an integral part of the Agreement with MyTroller Accommodation Facilities (the "MyTroller Agreement" which, together with the Terms, forms the "Agreement") entered into between the Property and MyTroller (each referred to as a "Party", collectively the "Parties").
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATIONS
This Agreement is not intended, nor is any element or agreement included herein structured in such a way as to constitute a joint venture or business relationship such as to be considered a partnership or principal agent / representative relationship between the Parties. Neither Party shall act or appear as the representative agent of the other Party.
SERVICES OF THE APP OF THE STRUCTURE
- The Structure agrees not to publish, upload, make public, send or transmit through or on the Site or the Services of the Site of the Structure any Content that: (1) infringes, infringes or takes possession of patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or protection of privacy and data, or which otherwise violates, or encourages behavior that could violate any law, regulation, statute, ordinance, judgment or court or agency rule (collectively, the "Laws").
- The Property also agrees to: (1) not to use, display, make visible the App or Services of the Property App, or individual elements of the App or Services, by means of mirroring or framing techniques, including the MyTroller name or the MyTroller Contents, (2) not access non-public areas of the App or the Facility App Services, MyTroller's computer systems or the technical supply systems of MyTroller's providers, or tamper with or use them, (3) not attempt to investigate, examine or test the vulnerability of any MyTroller system or network, or breach any security or authentication system, (4) avoid, circumvent, remove, disable, compromise, reverse engineer or otherwise circumvent any technological system provided by MyTroller or any MyTroller provider or third party (including other users).
Monitoring, investigations and measures
- The Property acknowledges and agrees that MyTroller has the right to investigate and take action in respect of violations of any of the prohibitions listed above or of any of these Terms, to the extent permitted by Law. The Facility acknowledges that MyTroller is not subject to an obligation to control access and use of the App by the Facility or to review or modify the Contents of the Facility, but has the right to do so in order to manage the App. , to ensure compliance with the Terms by the Facility, to comply with applicable Laws, including injunctions and requirements imposed by courts, administrative or government bodies, or for any other reason deemed necessary or appropriate. MyTroller reserves the right to remove or disable, at any time and without notice, access to the Property Content including, but not limited to, Content that MyTroller, in its discretion, deems to be in violation of these Terms, of the Laws in force or that are in any other way harmful to the App.
Licens granted by MyTroller
- Provided the Property complies with the terms and conditions included in the Terms, MyTroller grants the Property a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-assignable license and right to view, download and print the MyTroller Content solely for personal and non-personal purposes. commercial. The Facility is not entitled to sublicense license rights received under this section. The Facility must not use, copy, adapt, modify, derive derivative material, distribute, license, sell, transfer, display or publicly represent, broadcast, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the App or MyTroller Content, except as expressly provided for in these Terms. The Facility is not granted any rights or licenses by implication or in any other way, with respect to the intellectual property rights owned or controlled by MyTroller or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly provided in these Terms.
- The Facility may use the MyTroller Content, based on the license received, solely for internal business purposes and to the extent necessary for the Facility to access and use the Facility's App Services (i.e., those provided free of charge or those available through Subscription to Services).
License granted by the Facility
- By making the Facility Content available on or through the Facility App or Services, the Facility grants MyTroller the worldwide, non-exclusive, non-revocable, perpetual, transferable and royalty-free license and right, with the right to sublicense, use, display, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, transfer, display or publicly represent, broadcast, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit such Facility Content to the extent necessary for the provision of the Services of the Property App. The Facility also grants MyTroller the right and license to use, advertise, promote, display, include and use the Contents of the Facility and the Facility itself through the Site and through the App, the Facility App Services or for activities. for online marketing (including pay-per-click, banners and other forms of online advertising) and for e-mail marketing purposes, for and in favor of the Property. MyTroller will manage online and email marketing campaigns at its own expense and discretion. MyTroller will not claim any ownership rights in the Facility Contents and nothing in these Terms shall be construed as a restriction on any rights that the Facility may have for the use and exploitation of the Facility Contents.
- MyTroller will not post, display or publicly represent, or otherwise make available to the public, the Content of the Facility outside the scope of the license and right set forth in Clause 2.3.1 without prior permission from the Facility. The Property agrees that such permit shall not be held on hold, delayed or subjected to conditions without reason. If the Facility approves such use, it must grant the same license and right to the Facility Content as set forth in Clause 2.3.1. If the Property does not approve such use of the Property Contents, MyTroller will still continue to charge the Property for the Property App Service Costs, as described below.
Property and all right reserved
- Without limiting any other provision contained in these Terms, the Property acknowledges and agrees that the App, the Property App Services and the MyTroller Content (including Content created or generated by MyTroller) are protected by copyright, of trademark, database and other Laws, and that the App, Facility App Services and MyTroller Content (including all associated intellectual property rights) are the sole property of MyTroller and its licensors. The Structure also acknowledges and agrees that all the registered trademarks that appear on the Site and / or the App, on the Services of the App of the Structure or in the MyTroller Contents are owned by MyTroller or by third parties. The Property will not remove, alter or obscure, or claim ownership of any right, product or service brand or other proprietary rights including or accompanying the Site, App, Property App Services or MyTroller Content. In order to avoid any misunderstanding, between the Structure and MyTroller, it is the Structure that holds the ownership of the Contents of the Structure, provided by the same to MyTroller.
- The Property agrees and acknowledges that the reproduction, copying, use, incorporation, imitation, publication or distribution (a) of any portion of the MyTroller Content on or belonging to the MyTroller Site or App or provided through the Facility App Services or (b) any part of the App itself for any use or purpose not expressly provided for in these Terms are strictly prohibited without MyTroller's prior express written permission. Any right not expressly granted is to be considered as belonging to MyTroller.
- The Structure shall not use the Services of the Structure App and the App for other purposes other than those provided and permitted in this Agreement. This clause will continue to be valid even after the termination of the Agreement.
- The Structure acknowledges and agrees that the Structure itself is solely responsible for all the Content made available by the Structure through the App or the Services of the Structure's App. Consequently, the Structure declares and warrants: (1) that the Structure is the sole and exclusive owner of such Content (with the exception of the Content created or generated by MyTroller), or that the Structure owns all rights, licenses, permissions and the releases necessary to grant MyTroller the rights and licenses set forth in these Terms, and (2) that the Contents and their posting, uploading, publicizing, posting or transmitting the Contents, or use (total or partial) of the Contents by MyTroller as provided in these Terms, through, in connection with or through the App or the Services of the App of the Structure, does not infringe, violate or take possession of patents, rights of author, registered trademarks, trade secrets, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or violates or involves violation of any applicable law.
- In order to inform the End User about the processing of data by MyTroller.com, the Structure agrees to:
RESPONSABILITIES OF THE PARTIES
- To the extent that the Facility accepts credit cards as a method of payment, the Facility is required to respect and ensure that its service providers comply without interruption with the requirements, compliance criteria and validation processes established by the Payment Card Industry ("PCI") Data Security Standard as required by the major credit card issuers.
- The Property acknowledges that it is responsible for the security of the data of the credit card holders it manages under this Agreement, and acknowledges that it is responsible for the security of the data of the credit card holders it manages under this Agreement. this Agreement.
- MyTroller is not responsible for the validity, verification or authorization of credit cards.
Links to and from other websites
- Third party sites: Any links to third party sites on the App are provided solely for the convenience of visitors and users. The use of these links involves the abandonment of the App. MYTROLLER has not examined the aforementioned third party sites and has no control over them or their content or accessibility (and is not responsible for them). MYTROLLER does not approve or issue any guarantee in relation to the aforementioned sites, the material contained therein or the results deriving from their use. Anyone who decides to access a third-party App for which there is a link on the App does so exclusively at their own risk.
- Authorization to insert links: It is possible to insert a link to the home page (homepage) of this App (www.mytroller.com) provided that:;
1. Do it in a correct and legitimate way that does not damage MYTROLLER's reputation or take advantage of it 2. Do not insert links that refer to sites of which you do not own nor must you do so in a manner that suggests a form of association with, or approval by MYTROLLER that does not actually exist;
3. L’App web da cui provenga un eventuale link deve rispettare gli standard di contenuto previsti nelle presenti Condizioni dell’App.
4. MYTROLLER has the right to revoke the permission to link at any time.
CALCULATION OF COSTS, INVOICES AND PAYMENTS
- The cost charged or due is payable as a result of this Agreement will be established or calculated in accordance with the MyTroller Agreement. The cost is non-refundable and non-cancellable.
- If the Structure does not fulfill the payment of this contract by the deadline, it becomes in default and therefore the services offered by MyTroller will be automatically made inactive.
Billing and payments (delayed)
- MyTroller will invoice the Property in accordance with the Terms of the Agreement and invoices will be sent to the Online Property.
- If not yet done, the Facility will have to pay the invoices within 14 days from the date of receipt of the invoice. All payments must be made by credit card.
- The invoiced amount must be paid by the Property in the currency (and, if applicable, at the exchange rate) specified on the invoice.
- In case of late payment, MyTroller reserves the right to suspend the Service without the need for a notification of late payment.